Classy Gaming is proud to announce mTech. In short terms, its Tekkit Classic, but updated to 1.7.10 and includes some new mods that were later found in Tekkit Lite + some additions that we saw as a must. mTech is what we think Tekkit should be, and we are proud to say that is it releasing this Friday. A full server will be releasing on side with this modpack, that we have spent hours developing, and planning. Since CG:RP will be shutting down, we suggest users who enjoyed playing on the CG:RP server for the "tech" to move on to mTech and enjoy what they loved on CG:RP on our new server, but to expand on this, if you loved the "Warfare" in CG:RP, we suggest you move over to Infamy, this pack was designed for warfare + some tech.
We won't be announcing our full modlist because we are still tweaking our mods, and not 100% sure what mods will be there on release. Guaranteed mods you will see is Equivalent Exchange 2, IC2, BuildCraft, Thermal Expansion/Foundation, RailCraft, Project-Red, Forestry and more!
- We also have full Sphax texture pack to release as well -
mTech Server will be PvE, and economically focused. We do have the "Hardcore Nether" where you can PvP and grief and fight to your hearts content. On the mTech server you will enter a familiar spawn that you have seen on CG:RP. Some things you can do on the up coming server is:
- Create Companies
- Player Run Shops
- Cities/Towns you can buy plots in
- Spawn City, where you can buy Skyscrapers
- Crates are back [Voting + Donor, + Random events]
- Biome Selector, Choose where you want to start.
- Donor Magic Spells are back
- Multiple In-Game ranks to enhance game-play.
- Certain ranks will be able to create Portals/Gates to other locations in the world
- and more!
* Modpack will be launching on : Technic, working with getting the modpack on other launchers *
Pack created by:
& Assisted by ForgeDevName
- Classy Gaming Mangement -